Sunday, October 12, 2008
A million pieces
On the same day, my heart got ripped into a million pieces
On the same day, my friends tried to help me glue it back
On the same day, cracks that can never be fixed appeared
On the same day, I told her that I love her
That was a truth I've always wanted to know, but an answer I wished I never heard
It's hard to accept the fact that someone I trusted betrayed me, totally. And I still regard him as a brother, coz I know it's hard on him. I can't bring myself to hate him
I feel as if I'm living in a drama series, where the most dramatic kind of things happened to me. But it happened, it's reality
I still cant forget her. I still love her
Perhaps time will help me, not to heal my wounds, but to numb myself to the point where I cannot care any longer
Posted by trey at 7:48 PM

