Sunday, October 19, 2008
New start
I realised that I've not had any change in blog address ever since I started blogging in Sec 2. When I first started blogging, it marked the first turning point for me
As stupid as it may sound, I began to gain confidence in myself at that point. To me, that was the time when I made, and lost my first real friend. Perhaps being stubborn is a good thing. It was my stubborn-ness of not wanting to break that bond, that we found our friendship again. That was our test I guess
Looking back, many things happened in the past 2 years. Bonds formed with many people; brothers from VS, friends from old school, seniors from IT Club. 4 years ago, I walked into VS as a boy. I believe, when I leave her arms next year, I'll leave as a man
Like what I told you that day, this might be another turning point in my life. You asked me that day, on how am I going to move on from here. I think I have my answer. Nothing major will be changing. I am still me. Don't worry. I wont jump and commit suicide or anything
In fact, now that I've straightened my thoughts, I feel happier than before. No more chasing around in circles. I feel refreshed and recharged, ready to go on and achieve even more
Posted by trey at 6:16 PM

