Monday, October 20, 2008
Results Day
This is one of my best results day, but still, performed totally under expectations =(
Look on the bright side. IM TAKING O'S NEXT YEAR! =)
By the time I received my Chemistry Paper today, I was like thinking 'Hmm, good. I promote =)'
When I received all my results, I realised, I'll promote even if I fail my eng =)
What I wrote a year ago, after I found out I failed E Math
Exams, its like falling in love with someone
You step into the exam hall, heart full of anxiety, not knowing what to expect
You step out of the exam hall, full of happiness, thinking that you did great
When the results comes, it rips your guts out, your world completely crumbles
You try to pick yourself up, telling yourself 'I'll do better next time'
How many 'next time' can we endure?
You step into the exam hall, heart full of anxiety, not knowing what to expect
You step out of the exam hall, full of happiness, thinking that you did great
When the results comes, it rips your guts out, your world completely crumbles
You try to pick yourself up, telling yourself 'I'll do better next time'
How many 'next time' can we endure?
Haha. This time my results were much closer to what I've expected, though still far. I din expect myself to retain last year! Yeah yeah. Until now I still have people coming up to me and asking 'I heard about you. You... retained?'
Yes I fucking did. To be honest, I can't even believe it myself. Well. Life goes on =)
Haha looking at my blog post, I sound so cheerful! Yeah feeling pretty good these days. Yeah I'm not angry or whatever shit anymore. Feel free to talk to me, and pool after O's yeah? I'll thrash Zeno's ass after O's man (dream on), and Ben's too (Im just talking rubbish here)
I realised something. Yeah yeah I always realise something. I'm in the high of state self-realisation =) Anyway, I realised that even though I'm not the one taking O's, my 'post-O's' schedule is like full already
Looking forward to it man haha
Posted by trey at 6:54 PM

