Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Seek And Destroy
Nope dun worry I'm not gonna go on a destructive path
Just another song I'm listening to now
Some might wonder. Why 'The Four Horsemen'. No reason why. Metallica fans would know that it's their song. Same for 'Seek And Destroy'
I get pretty high when listening to their song. As lame as it sounds, even when I'm in a really bad mood, listening to their songs would get me high and forget about my trouble, except for emo-er songs like 'Turn The Page' and 'The Unforgiven II'
I wanna play drums soon. BONG!!!
I need a new pair of drumsticks too. I saw Nicholas's pair of Vic Firth drumsticks, tried it, and loved it. Wanted to get it that day, but Swee Lee closes early on Sunday TT
Gym-ed for two and half hours today. Did 20kg on the benchpress, when I used to do only 10. Increased the weights on all others as well. Did some exercise on the legs today, and after my session my knee felt as it's gonna give way
I can't wait to play pool again!
Say goodbye
to the world you live in
You have always been taking
but now you're giving
Posted by trey at 8:55 PM

