Thursday, October 02, 2008
Starting line
Exam starts tmr, with SS and Eng as usual. I feel a lot more prepared for SS now =) I suppose that's a good sign?
Went over to Cedar (Old VS site) to help Cheryl to carry some of her stuff home. She had 2 boxes and 1 big plastic bag of stuff lah. I've always wanted to take a look at the old vs compound as well, so this was a pretty good chance for me to do so. Got a small tour of Cheryl's house as well, and it's real nice
Went over to cp with Cheryl and her friend to meet Zeno to study. That pretty much sums up my day? Not like you care anyways haha. Yay Cheryl promised me a hairband. I need it to hide my hair in school actually

I look pretty good with hairband eh?

For those of you who know, Farhan is actually a left handed

Zhong Yi having fun with Slingy

No bending over. Internal joke
Posted by trey at 10:55 PM

