Saturday, November 22, 2008
I dunno what to put here again
Sometimes I wonder if I should take out the title, since I'm constantly clueless about what I should put there
Back from the 6A'04 class chalet few days ago. It was pretty much a success I would say, since there were at least half a class present, the biggest gathering there ever was, but everyone just kept to their own groups as usual, including us
Mahjong-ed, pool-ed, snooker-ed. It was pretty fun I guess. Meeting up with some old friends like Seng Yew and Yong Qing, and had fun with some other old friends
The most awesome part about the chalet, was the chalet itself. The bungalow was seriously awesome. Totally kick ass place, much better than the Goldkist resort one
Went to the Cedar Musical ytd. It was pretty fun, and the singing's all pretty good. Heard one Green Day song being modified for the musical. The song's Shout
Went for dinner at Chomp and back to Ben's to see them play some dota. Been a long time since I played. I think dota would be one of the only game I can play after I switch over to Mac
Back from the 6A'04 class chalet few days ago. It was pretty much a success I would say, since there were at least half a class present, the biggest gathering there ever was, but everyone just kept to their own groups as usual, including us
Mahjong-ed, pool-ed, snooker-ed. It was pretty fun I guess. Meeting up with some old friends like Seng Yew and Yong Qing, and had fun with some other old friends
The most awesome part about the chalet, was the chalet itself. The bungalow was seriously awesome. Totally kick ass place, much better than the Goldkist resort one
Went to the Cedar Musical ytd. It was pretty fun, and the singing's all pretty good. Heard one Green Day song being modified for the musical. The song's Shout
Went for dinner at Chomp and back to Ben's to see them play some dota. Been a long time since I played. I think dota would be one of the only game I can play after I switch over to Mac
Posted by trey at 1:09 PM

