Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Now or never
I can't wait for payday man. But Amizal told us it might take up to end of this month to collect our paycheck =( Everyone's gonna meet up together to collect our pay
I wan I wan I wan my pay. Apparently we can all say bye bye to our commission =( Erlianna told me that she called them up and there won't be any commission T.T
Supposed to be studying for Chinese. Spent half the time talking to Desiree on msn just now. She lost my pen at the show, so now I'm left with only 2 pens for the paper tmr. Sigh. It's freedom to do anything after tmr though. Yay
O's is coming to an end soon (finally) Gonna get the class chalet and more pool games underway after O's. I think I can win Zeno hahahahah. Can't wait to play with him after his O's man. Got loads of stuff to buy and blah
I just called Club21 ytd to see if they're hiring more people for the bazaar starting tmr. They said they'll call me if anything comes up =( I WANT TO WORK
Posted by trey at 8:27 PM

