Thursday, November 27, 2008
Scars
A close friend of mine said this
-They say time heals all your wounds, but it's not true. It always leave behind some scars
Another close friend of mine once told me
-You may forget whatever things that happened, but you will never forget the feeling of it
How true
Somedays, I feel lonely. Days when I don't receive any phonecalls, any messages, when I'm all by myself at home with my computer screen. I yearn to love.I look forward to have someone to think about to get the day by, to give me the feeling of anticipation. That's a form of bliss to me
When I start feeling selfish, I yearn to be loved. I want to have someone whom I know will stay by me no matter what. It's just tiring to give your all without getting any back. I'm getting tired of all these
Someone save me, please
Posted by trey at 2:13 AM

