Sunday, November 30, 2008
We
Haha, I enjoy reading Safi's posts that never makes any sense. Totally looking forward to Monday la please =) Gonna go for Swiss Hotel training later, in about 8 hours. Yeah gonna work there. The pay's pretty good too
Was just looking at some photos, and made me realise that no matter how much we want things to stay the same, things always change. When I updated the firmware in my phone, I realised that I've not backed up the messages, my phone. Some of the messages meant a lot to me. Now that I think of it, it might be better that way. It prevents me from living in the past
Changes are inevitable in our lives. It's not so simple anymore. Perhaps it never was, I guess. The promises that we made to everyone among us, none of it was fulfiled. The 24/7 people, I guess, drifted apart as fast as we got together. Perhaps it's just me. I just don't feel comfortable anymore. I felt as if I didn't know you guys anymore
Is there anything I can do to salvage this, or are you guys just gonna be another closed chapter of my life. I've lost too many friends this way. Too many
Why can't things just stay the same
Posted by trey at 2:52 AM

