Wednesday, December 31, 2008

3

For lack of better things to do I shall do a quiz that Bong got on his blog

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
kayfong
kf
mf

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD:
kayfongx
kf
=)

THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
Watched movie
Listened to Armchair Critic
Chatted with bong, py

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Friendly
Confident
SMILE =)

THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Loud
Too Loud
Too Crazy

But it ain't that bad right?

THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS:
Daddy...
Mummy...
And the sperm that won the first race it ever swam

THREE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
Failure
No Music
Cockroaches!

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
T-Shirt
Shorts
Underwear

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
MacBook
Music
Sleep

THREE IMPORTANT OBJECTS:
Handphone
MacBook
Specs

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
Metallica
Armchair Critic
Guns N' Roses

THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
Love
Laugh
Smile

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
Enter Sandman - Metallica
King Nothing - Metallica
Monsters - Armchair Critic

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
Study for O Levels
Play bass
Get a full time job

THREE THINGS YOU REGRET:
Not acting fast enough
Not playing in a band actively
Being a coward

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Trust
Support
Love

THREE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU'RE GIVING TO THE WORLD:
Laughter
Love
Being myself

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in order):
I want to play music as a career
I am a pool addict
I am not fat

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Eyes
Neck
Much more huggable than guys

THREE EMOTIONAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Much more sensitive than guys
They're more emotional
=)

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
Love the mainstream pop
Hate drums
Dislike dark chocolate

THREE THINGS YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
Innocence
Ignorance
Idiotic

THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
Pearl Export or Ludwig drumset with Zildjian Cymbals
Pool table
A big box of Bicycle playing cards (Shadow Masters or Black Ghost preferred)

THREE REASONS WHY YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE:
Family
Friends
Being myself

THREE OF YOU YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
Playing and listening to Music
Sports
Pool

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
Play pool
Hang out
Having you with me

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
Mass Comm
Music
Business

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
Japan
California
New Zealand

THREE CARTOON CHARACTERS:
Spongebob Squarepants
Doraemon
Shin Chan

THREE BOY’S NAMES:
Gordon
Ryan
John

THREE GIRL'S NAMES:
Desiree
Entia
Felicia

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Close My Eyes
Take A Deep Breath
Fart

THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ OR DIE PAINFULLY:
Y
O
U

Posted by trey at 10:07 PM

Trey.





Trash Talk.



Twitter

Links.

Blogs

+ Cheryl Lee
+ David Alex
+ Erlianna Kartika
+ Geraldine Lam
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Jia Han
+ Jing Wen
+ Kah Jun
+ Nat Koh
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Yi Qi
+ Yun Wei

Tumblr

+ Alicia Tan
+ Chai
+ Chloe Ho
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Randall Sim
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Theon Leong
+ Trey
+ Yun Wei

Others

+ Deuxigns
+ Facebook
+ Twitter


I cant remember anyone else's blog. Put a link up in the tagboard?

My Past.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011


Current Favourites.

The Killers - Read My Mind

On the corner of main street
Just tryin' to keep it in line
You say you wanna move on and
You say I'm falling behind

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

I never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I got the green light
I got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The teenage queen, the loaded gun;
The drop dead dream, the Chosen One
A southern drawl, a world unseen;
A city wall and a trampoline

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you jump
Tell me what you find?
When you read my mind?

Slippin’ in my faith until I fall
You never returned that call
Woman, open the door, don't let it sting
I wanna breathe that fire again
She said
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind



© iamebeno