Thursday, December 04, 2008
Beno!
My dad came up to me and ask me if I want to collect the MacBook today, since he's free. I was like super happy, but in order not to look like a little kid in front of him, I just shrugged and said 'Anything lor'
So we went down to the post office at Eunos. Got the MacBook and went home. Took a penknife and opened the box

The box completely unopened

Cutting the top open

Taking the MacBook box out

Removing the plastic

Opening the MacBook box itself

Touching my MacBook for the 1st time

OS X Leopard up and running

I love my MacBook!
All my friends who ever own a Mac gave their Macs a name, so I think I'm gonna give him a name too. I shall call him Beno =)
I love Beno!
*Edit* Ok I decided to name him after myself instead. BENO!
Posted by trey at 10:12 PM

