Sunday, December 07, 2008
Goodbye
Today is the day, when I said goodbye to Smiley. He has always been there for me, through the thick and thin. He has become an important part of my life in these 5 years we've been together
He has been there with me when I did NEWDC last year, spent his time with me whenever I was bored. To be honest, even though there were many times I got frustrated with him due to his low level capability, I'm truly grateful to have him around
Unfortunately, good times never last. From the day I knew you until today, when I had to say goodbye to you, you have been a great help to me, and for that, I thank you
I hope you enjoy your new home, in my aunt's house, and do your best to assist her like how you've helped me. I didn't really want you to move away, but I need the space for my MacBook, and my desk does not have enough space for 2 computers
Goodbye Smiley (My Old Desktop)
Posted by trey at 12:02 AM

