Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I'm Okay
Been down the past few days. Some problems with my digestive system plus a fever that just wouldn't go away made it worst. Finally recovered yesterday. Made me miss work on Sunday, my 30 bucks flew away
It's confirmed! Gonna go shop with Bong tmr. Maybe gonna jam too. I can't wait to play on drums again man. Been quite sometime since I sat down on a kit. I know this sounds weird but I'm totally looking forward to stepping the bass pedal =)
I guess the hype about my Mac finally died down. Though there's one thing I'm not used to yet. I have to clean my keyboard everyday, coz it's white. My power adapter died yesterday. Did a search online and found out a lot people are having problems with the adapter. Brought it to wheelock to change as it's still under warrantly
I think I totally lost my blogging bug. Sigh
Posted by trey at 3:20 PM

