Sunday, December 07, 2008
Microsoft sucks, Apple rocks
Yeah. My title basically explains everything
The Mac version of Windows Live Messenger looks very nice, but it only got looks. It does not have most of the function that's available on the Windows, right down to not being able to use custom background on chat windows
I decided to switch Adium today, a free instant messaging program that is available on the Mac. It's much more customizable, allowing user to change the look, the alert sounds, the alert actions and many more
I realised something as well. Whatever that looks ugly on Windows, will look good in Mac. Whatever that looks good in Windows, will look even better on Mac. Vista was really a cheap copy over from Mac
Ok shall stop putting Microsoft down. Realised that I've not posted any screenshots of my Mac. Haha. Just to let you guys know, I'm running a OS X Leopard 10.5.5

Yupp that's Adium, the instant messaging I'm using now. Don't mind the orange. I made it look that way. You can change it to pink if you like it =)

I still support Firefox, even after my switch over to Mac

Running iTunes 8.0

Fan function in Leopard. Check out the much cooler looking Office icons

My applications showing in 'grids' from my dock

Frozen Throne running in windowed mode. Can set it to full screen though
That's more or less about it. I'm still hyped up about my MacBook after so many days =) Now I understand what Derick meant by 'After you switch over to Mac, you will never want to go back to Windows again'
Podcast Team might wanna crash my house some day to do more podcast. We stopped for over a year now, and now that I have GarageBand, we can continue =)
I think I should stop posting about my MacBook for at least a few posts HAHA. It's tough though
Posted by trey at 10:51 PM

