Thursday, December 11, 2008
Quiz!
1. What kind of boyfriend/girlfriend do you like?
No special preference, but I think I like the outspoken type
2. How did you spend your 1st month?
The 1st month when I was born, I spent it in the hospital I think
3. Do you feel safe with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
I'm single and available
4. When you see your stead injured/sick, will you still be there even if you're busy?
Most probably
5. When it's your 12th month and your stead is having another relationship, what would you do?
It's easy to say I'll break up, but when you really love someone, you might really forgive whatever she did
6. What if you know your ex is still loving you although he/she is single while you're attached?
It's too subjective to be answered
7. Are you single, in a relationship or having crush on someone?
I know ladies will love my answer. I'm currently single and available =)
8. List out 3 love/sad songs.
Metallica - Sanitarium (Though I prefer the cover from anthrax)
Seal - Kiss From A Rose
Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry
Guns N' Roses - Knocking On Heavens Door
9. What would you do if you and your stead quarrel?
Cool off abit and talk. I'm told I'm quite a controlled person
10. Do you wish to know if someone has a crush on you?
Maybe yes, maybe no. But please don't boost my already huge ego =)
11. What if you're single and someone has a crush on you?
Perhaps I'll date her. Everyone deserves a chance, if time allows
12. How many times have your heart been broken by somebody?
Once. Just once
13. How do you feel when you fall in love with someone?
I never wanted to say goodbye to her
14. If you and your stead quarrel, who'll be the one apologising?
Depends
15. What would you do if your stead wants a break up?
It's too subjective as well
16. Did any of your stead give you a present that you liked the most?
Single all the way =)
17. When did you last cry for someone you love?
About 1 or 2 months back
18. How many times did you break your promise to your stead?
Single all the way =)
19. Do you wish that your relationship will last long?
Depends on the person
Whoever that wants to do it, just do. Will love to see Pei Yun do this though, and I know she reads my blog =)
Posted by trey at 12:49 AM

