Friday, December 12, 2008
Reality
Good times never last
I guess all of us have to keep moving forward without looking back. No point living in the past, the past that will never come back
Both of you made decisions that are irreversible, but it's not your fault
I'm proud of you, for being daring to make a choice
I never said I didn't want to see both of you again, I just don't feel the need to be there
I've never left
It's up to you guys
'Meeting You' was yesterday, at his imbal house. Watched Casino Royale and Transformers on his big ass screen, which seems even better than the cinema. Went off at around 6+ though. Wanted to try Rock Band =(
Today was the 1st day of work at Swiss Hotel. Got used to all the procederes, and it's pretty tough, having to change side plate after every dish and portion every dish for the customer. I'll get use to it. Gonna go shop with Gordon tmr I think, if not Saturday
Next shift on Sunday
Posted by trey at 12:49 AM

