Friday, January 16, 2009
HOLIDAY!
As you can see (unless you're fucking blind), I changed my banner. From the 'artistic' one to this cute one =) I own 'Beno Productions' k
The 2 cute cartoon is credits to Mr Jon Tan, the same man who did the Armchair Critic album cover. You can visit his deviantart http://natnoj.deviantart.com
Went jamming with Bong and Ahmad today. Had alot of fun sia. Played Enter Sandman (though I keep screwing up the intro), Sweet Child Of Mine, Holiday, Dani California, and some impromtu stuff. It was super fun siol. As far as I can record, this is like our few times where we actually played songs nice nice. Enter Sandman had one epic moment
At the pre-chorus, Bong suddenly mute, then Ahmad somehow also stop. I felt abit weird too. Then Bong finished singing the pre-chorus. When he started the chorus at 'Exit light, enter night', all 3 of us head banged and played from there. Super nice, super epic, super style
From then on, we decided to mute the pre-chorus haha. Impromtu-ly played Holiday as well. Haha. Bong was just playing around when he played the intro of Holiday. I just joined in and he decided to sing. I played and played, until he told me that he already screwed the song but I was still playing, alone T.T
Wanna jam more like today. Pure awesome and damn fun

The awesome drumset

Bong the 'imbal' guitarist/vocalist

Ahmad our bassist

Happiest drummer on Earth
Posted by trey at 11:41 PM

