Thursday, January 29, 2009
Education
So I was staring at my A Math book just now. In my room. Alone. Alone. In my room
Looking at differentiation, and the other algebra nonsense, then it dawned to me, that learning is an extremely incredible process. I remember I started out this whole term, not knowing how to do differentiation, all the way until yesterday. 14.1 and 14.2 was due last Friday by the way
I missed all the Chapter 14 A Math classes due to the EV interview a few weeks back, so I was pretty much clueless about the whole topic of differentiation. I would look at my textbook and think, what the hell is the book talking about, and I would just give up, save it for another day
Yesterday, I finally decided that A Math and differentiation is very very important, and so I went out to my usual nerd place to study. If you followed my blog for the past few months, you would know that my favourite studying place is Compass Point Burger King
So I sat down, drilled myself through 14.1 and 14.2, the first part of differentiation. After 2 hours, I managed to get the hang of doing it, and actually know what questions wanted me to answer
Today, I was even teaching Farhan how to do some differentiation. Learning is that amazing. When you sit down and actually try to learn, your brain gets it in fast. In just 2 hours, I learnt something which I totally didn't understand, without guidance. I guess you can do it if you really try. I love to LEARN!
(But I still hate studying)
Peace out =)
Posted by trey at 9:16 PM

