Sunday, January 18, 2009
How Things Work
It's amazingly, how some stuff can actually happen just like that. Somehow through facebook, I found a lot of long-lost friends, some I thought I'll never meet again
Like my P1 classmates. Fidelis, Reuben, Koon Tat and some other. I happened to find Pamela's facebook on Friday, and so I added her. Guess what, I ran into her on Saturday. I swear if I didn't see her on facebook, I wouldn't even remember who she is
Been catching up with some old friends recently. Life is like a big circle. You walk around it, then you realise everyone walks the same circle. Ok that was pretty much nonsense haha. But yeah, met up with Charmaine abit, went out with the 4G guys yesterday
OH YA. I GOT BACK MY W910i! No link -_-''
Been doing D&T diligently, and really loved this website. You guys should visit it too. Got a lot of damn bloody cool designs in it. http://www.littlediggs.com
On another note, I did a draft of the 4E class shirt. Though I think it doesn't look that good.


For a bigger view, please visit my deviantART to check it out http://benoproductions.deviantart.com
Posted by trey at 8:50 PM

