Thursday, January 22, 2009

Metallica - Ride The Lightning

Always wanted to try doing this but never got around to it

1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle. (iTunes!)
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends (Just do if you want)

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls (Ok...)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Metallica - Bleeding Me (I like girls to bleed? >.<)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Metallica - Cyanide (I'm sucidal)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine (No link)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Michael Jackson - Beat it (I wanna whack now)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
James Brown - Play That Funky Music (Hell yeah)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Metallica - Master Of Puppets (LOL!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
My Chemical Romance - Mama (I miss my mum!)

WHAT IS 2+2?
Santana - Into The NIght

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Guns N' Roses - Paradise City (peiyun!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Metallica - I Disappear (This.Is.Not.Good)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Radiohead - Creep (Not.Good.Either)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Rob Thomas - Ever The Smae (I don't like the sound of it)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Ronin - Black Maria (Haha!)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Metallica - Sanitarium (Welcome Home)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction (Not a good thing. Totally)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
AC/DC - It's A Long Way To The Top (How long will it take for me to reach heaven sia)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Red Hot Chilli Pepper - Snow (...)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Stratovarius - Paradise (Haha YEAH!)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
X-Japan - Rose Of Pain

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
AC/DC - Rock n' Roll Train (I die on the train haha)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry (I never did)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Bee Gees - Emotions (What else?)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Red Hot Chilli Pepper - Can't Stop (I dunno what to say)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (Anywhere)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water (Maybe?)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Velvet Revolver - Fall To Piece (Doesn't sound very good)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Metallica - Sad But True (That we can't go back in time)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers (I dunno what to say)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Metallica - Ride The Lightning (I will then)

Posted by trey at 12:31 AM

Trey.





Trash Talk.



Twitter

Links.

Blogs

+ Cheryl Lee
+ David Alex
+ Erlianna Kartika
+ Geraldine Lam
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Jia Han
+ Jing Wen
+ Kah Jun
+ Nat Koh
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Yi Qi
+ Yun Wei

Tumblr

+ Alicia Tan
+ Chai
+ Chloe Ho
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Randall Sim
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Theon Leong
+ Trey
+ Yun Wei

Others

+ Deuxigns
+ Facebook
+ Twitter


I cant remember anyone else's blog. Put a link up in the tagboard?

My Past.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011


Current Favourites.

The Killers - Read My Mind

On the corner of main street
Just tryin' to keep it in line
You say you wanna move on and
You say I'm falling behind

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

I never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I got the green light
I got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The teenage queen, the loaded gun;
The drop dead dream, the Chosen One
A southern drawl, a world unseen;
A city wall and a trampoline

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you jump
Tell me what you find?
When you read my mind?

Slippin’ in my faith until I fall
You never returned that call
Woman, open the door, don't let it sting
I wanna breathe that fire again
She said
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind



© iamebeno