Monday, January 19, 2009

Quizzy

1. What have you been doing recently?
Designs, drums, school

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Nope

3. What happened at 10am today?
I was chiong-ing my chinese holiday homework in class

4. When did you last cry?
The day before my Physics MCQ paper

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Yupp

6. What do you want in your life now?
Her

7. Do you tend to make relationship complicated?
I think I do

8. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope. Maybe my underwear

9. What was the last movie you caught?
Bedtime Stories

10. Does that person know you like him/her?
Maybe she knows

11. Who always makes you laugh?
Bong

12. Do you speak languages other than English?
Chinese, very minimum amount of Malay

13. Favourite website(s)?
http://iambeno.blogspot.com

14. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going School

15. What do you think you are like?
I'm like myself?

16. Who will you choose to die with?
The WORLD

17. Where have you been today?
School

18. What game do you play often?
The tile game in Mac

19. Who are you missing right now?
=)

20. If you have to choose a friend and a love, who will you choose?
Too touchy

21. What are you doing now?
Listening to emo song on Desiree's blog

22. Which primary sch are you from?
HIPS!

23. Name 3 colours that you like.
black , white , orange

24. What emoticon do you like to show?
-.-

25. What is life to you?
Screwing it up

26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Go to the jamming studio, whack the hell out of drums first, then think

27. Who did you last chat with on msn today?
Peiyun ytd

28. Who do you admire the most?
=)

29. Which month were you born in?
June

30. How are you feeling right now?
Great

31. What is the time now?
18.29

32. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Kope

33. What colour do you use to dye your hair?
Natural Brown

34. Why are you doing this quiz?
For fun

35. What do you do when you're moody?
Listen to Metallica - Seek And Destroy. It gets me high

36. At which stage do you wish to get married?
When I find the right person

37. Who is more important to you?
=)

38. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Have a picnic with everyone

39. Who is/are the people/person you trust the most?
My family and peiyun

40. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Never saw before

41. If you have a dream come true , wad would it be?
Getting a Pearl/Luwig drumset completed with every cymbal of my dreams

42. What is your goal for this year?
Single digit for O's and a drumset

43. Do you believe in eternity love?
Nope

44. What feeling do you love most?
The feeling of adrenaline in my blood

45. Do you really think its global warming now?
Duh, I'm hot

46. What feeling do you hate the most?
When I don't feel anything

47. Do you like doing quizzes?
Yeah

48. Do you believe in gods?
Nope

49. Who cares for you the most?
My mum

50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Music

51. What will you bring when you fight?
Depends

52. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Not started playing drums earlier

53. What do you do if nobody cared for you any longer?
Live my life as a loner then

54. What will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Maybe break up

55. How do you feel now?
Great

Posted by trey at 6:22 PM

Trey.





Trash Talk.



Twitter

Links.

Blogs

+ Cheryl Lee
+ David Alex
+ Erlianna Kartika
+ Geraldine Lam
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Jia Han
+ Jing Wen
+ Kah Jun
+ Nat Koh
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Yi Qi
+ Yun Wei

Tumblr

+ Alicia Tan
+ Chai
+ Chloe Ho
+ Gordon Bong
+ Grace Chan
+ Jacq
+ Randall Sim
+ Ryan Lim
+ Theresa Syn
+ Theon Leong
+ Trey
+ Yun Wei

Others

+ Deuxigns
+ Facebook
+ Twitter


I cant remember anyone else's blog. Put a link up in the tagboard?

My Past.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011


Current Favourites.

The Killers - Read My Mind

On the corner of main street
Just tryin' to keep it in line
You say you wanna move on and
You say I'm falling behind

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

I never really gave up on
Breakin' out of this two-star town
I got the green light
I got a little fight
I'm gonna turn this thing around

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

It’s funny how you just break down
Waitin' on some sign
I pull up to the front of your driveway
With magic soakin' my spine

Can you read my mind?
Can you read my mind?

The teenage queen, the loaded gun;
The drop dead dream, the Chosen One
A southern drawl, a world unseen;
A city wall and a trampoline

Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you jump
Tell me what you find?
When you read my mind?

Slippin’ in my faith until I fall
You never returned that call
Woman, open the door, don't let it sting
I wanna breathe that fire again
She said
I don't mind, if you don't mind
Cause I don't shine if you don't shine

Put your back on me
Put your back on me
Put your back on me

The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
When you read my mind



© iamebeno