Friday, February 06, 2009
Floorball = Love
I re-lived my love for floorball today, totally. Trust me, I enjoyed every moment of it
Had one of the best games day ever, with the whole hall to ourselves. Had the bigger whole-club-games-day at about 3, played at the red brick road. Wasn't too fun though; the wind was too strong. At about 4.30, everyone was dismissed and we shifted over to the hall, and we had the whole hall. Played about 6 a-side. Fast, explosive, tiring. These are the best words I can use to describe today's game
Scored a few nice ones today. Feels great. I learnt the advantage of having body weight, and Wei Han got pushed by me to the point where he fell on his butt and slided backwards. Mind you, he ain't that small =)
Looking forward to a senior's session every Friday at the hall from now on =)

Hi =)
Posted by trey at 10:53 PM

