Friday, February 13, 2009
NEW
Played floorball today again. Great sport, but tiring. I wouldn't say I'm extremely good in floorball, not even close. But it's a sport I'm more passionate about compared to many others I've played in years
Somehow I feel that the current stick that I have is not enough to satisfy me. The Blast Cover is really a very basic and beginner stick, which limits my playing. Although I told many people that Unihoc sticks are good they're not that worth the money, but I played with Bong's Evo3 today and kinda got hooked to it
My accuracy with dragshots increased by alot with the Evo3. I was browsing through the Unihoc Evo 3 series and I saw this. Sexy sia. I'm gonna get this after I go poly man. I love the blade and the grip. The grip is super comfortable, and the shaft gives a quite sexy shine

Evo 3 Toplight 26

This is the grip on the Evo3. I think I'm gonna go get this to replace the grip on my blast. Maybe I'll get red, or black, or orange. Haha
140 for the Unihoc!
Posted by trey at 8:59 PM

