Monday, February 16, 2009
Pei Yun
Suddenly felt like writing this, to delicate to my closest friend, Pei Yun
I've known her for about 6/7 years now. I remember how we used to dislke each other in primary school, for reasons both of us never knew. Somehow we started talking to each other in Sec 2, and hit off pretty well, but stopped when our friendship was put to the test
We found our friendship again as we became older, and she was always there to support me. Ever since she went to Sec 4, she has been the one who was there to support and encourage me whenever I needed it
She's one hell of a friend, and even more than that. She's the mum when I go out of hand, the listener when I needed to talk, the elder sister when I need advice, the younger sister when I feel like bullying someone (opps), and the friend I'm really blessed to have
Thank you for this friendship that we share, and I hope we will still be there for each other for the rest of our lives
I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you
*Edit* She's also someone who will call people 2.30am in the morning =)
Posted by trey at 8:16 PM

