Monday, February 16, 2009
TPJC Students Heavy Petting
On a public bus
Heard about this incident from Pei Yun on our way home. I went to read the article and found it ridiculous
Read the article here
Let's face the facts guys (and gals)
As much as the act of heavy petting in public is wrong, the authorities and whoever posted the picture with that article isn't all that innocent. So now you might be reading my blogpost and ponder about why I said that
All adults these days, were once our age. And any normal teen guys and gals who are in their prime and hot in love, will be exploring all they can, physically and mentally. No I'm not only talking about couples touching each other
I do have friends who does that, in front of me and many others. Perhaps it's just their way of telling each other how much they love each, through the physical way. It's also a widely known fact that a healthy relationship needs to have sex, safe sex of course (Please refer to your teachers or parents on how to have safe sex)
But who is the person who took that photo of these 2 poor students, to think that he/she got the right to judge their action, just simply through 1 photograph and a few paragraphs of words. Furthermore, no one will be able to vouch for the person who took the photograph that he/she never did such a thing in their life
If so, who are they to judge others action
The authorities who decided to punish these students, are we sure that they never had such an action before? Face it people. They were just lucky enough that technology during their days did not allow camera on every cellphone
What everyone are judging these 2 students on, is through 1 photograph and some 300 words from a stomper. When he claimed that they were moaning and even screaming, who is able to prove. By condemning actions with such vague evidence, I don't think it's fair for the society to judge these students
What these students did in their uniform is wrong, but would it be such a big fuss if not for the uniform? Learn to look at things from different perspective people. I'm not saying that these are the facts, but it could be the stomper got something against TPJC and is just trying to destroy their name, or that he/her is jealous of not having someone to love them back
There are endless possibilities, so instead of condemning actions through 1 article, learn to view from both points of view. I've said my point of view
What's yours?
Posted by trey at 6:47 PM

