Monday, March 09, 2009
A random thought
Been a long long time since I really wrote anything solid here
Been talking to Erly on msn these few days. It suddenly dawned to me, on why I feel so comfortable talking to her. I always wondered why. Technically speaking, I only saw her on 2 days, coz she only came on the last 2 days of work, but I talk to her more than others
Somehow she just feels like the elder sister figure that I wanted my own sister to be, but yet I cannot relate my problems to my own sister. That's the irony. I can communicate with someone I met for 2 days with ease, rather than the person who is currently next door
I guess I'll better talk to Erly more this year, seeing that she's gonna fly to UK for her degree after poly if I'm not wrong. >.<
I got an idea of learning to bake from her eh? Haha
AND I PASSED MY SS. 14/25, WHEN I THOUGHT I FUCKED UP THE PAPER
Posted by trey at 9:16 PM

