Saturday, April 18, 2009
Congrats Safi
Rushed out of the house to attend Safi's IIS Award Ceremony yesterday, after I rushed home from school
Waited for Bong and Ryan, before receiving their call that I have to go there myself. Rushed from Kovan to Clark Quay and decided to rush there from Clark Quay by taking cab
Notice how many times the word 'rush' appears. Yes, I was late
But just in time to see Safi receiving his award, and took some pictures for him
Had an awesome buffet there, and went off to have dinner with the guys after that. Bob had to leave for work though. Went pastamania to eat, and that will be my last time eating there
Played some pool, after a damn long time =)
Congrats bro
ps: This post is really a short summary of how I spent my friday yesterday. I think I wrote it pretty trashily
Posted by trey at 7:58 PM

