Saturday, April 25, 2009
It just sucks
when you got a whole of things to share with someone, and you find yourself alone
when you miss someone but you know you shouldn't disturb them as they're alr vexed enough
when you are afraid of the same thing happening again
when you realise your beliefs are hard to believe in
when you find out that things were not the way you think it should be
when you discover that you have been living in self denial
Jogged past the 55 bus stop, and somehow I was hoping that I would see you. Then I thought to myself, what would I say? What would I do even if you were there? Would I stop and have a small chat with you, or just a friendly wave to you? Would I ignore you and pretend that I didn't see you? But do you want to talk to me? Perhaps you will be irritated. Suddenly it all seemed so stranger to me
Then again, does all these really matter? All I need to do now, is to believe in you, believe in myself, believe in our friendship, believe in us, and believe that you would come back. Till then, I'm all alone
Why am I having such shitty thoughts for my 400th post. Damn
Posted by trey at 9:36 PM

