Friday, May 08, 2009
知足
Loads of stuff happened lately. I was just thinking about all that's going on, and sometimes I wished things can be simpler. Yong Yang asked me a very simple question the other day
Yong Yang: Faith or Fate?
Me: Faith
I've always firmly believe that the outcome of our own actions, and thus it is in our power to control the outcome. After some things happened, I was starting to lose faith. No matter how much I tried, it happened anyway
Then, I heard this song again. By Mayday. It reminded me how one should be contented with what we have and what we can
That aside, I had a minor accident with Leroy. I injured my right knee area. I think I had some injury at that knee before. There was once I woke up, and my right knee hurt like crazy. Today's accident, made it damn pain. Shit lah. Can't go jogging
Posted by trey at 11:16 PM

