Sunday, May 17, 2009
Chemistry MCQ and Elementary Math Paper 2
Those are paper I'm gonna take, in less than 12 hours ~.~
Thaipan-ed with family on Friday, for Mother's Day. Awesome food(s) =)
Haha food no plural form. Anyways, I promise pictures really really really soon ok. Maybe on tuesday or something
Been listening to '21st Century Breakdown'. I should say it's a really awesome album. I liked about 12 out of the 18 songs that they have. Awesome shit
Songs like Peacemaker, East Jesus Nowhere, both of the Viva La Gloria, 21st Century Breakdown are all really great. My best pick is peacemaker though. It's got that funky bassline plus witty lyrics, and they do carry much meaning too. Last Of The American Girls is a lighter listening song that talks about Gloria (The female character in the album). Not forgetting the Song Of The Century, one of their most heartfelt songs in the album
Any Green Day fans should really purchase the album instead of downloading it off the Net!
Green Day - Peacemaker
Green Day - Last Of The American Girls
Green Day - Song Of The Century
Listen while you can. I'm pretty sure YouTube will take it down soon >.<
Posted by trey at 11:00 PM

