Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Drop
The number of people coming my blog is on a decreasing trend
I guess it's because my posts are not offering substantial reading. Hee
But what's there to talk about seriously. I mean like, it's the exam season now. How interesting can my life get anyway
Today was Geography Paper. All I can say is, I got raped, pwned, owned. You get what I mean. But yeah, it's the geog paper anyways. I don't really expect much, but this has gotta change by prelim 2. I can afford to screw up now, but I can't afford to screw up at O's
After my paper today, I went to parkway to buy some CDs. I wanted to get Green Day's Dookie and Matchbox Twenty's Exile From Mainstream
Couldn't find the latter though, so I ended up buying this
Matchbox Twenty - More Than You Think You Are
Only liked a few songs. A little disappointing. Nevermind, Rob Thomas is awesome as always. Anyways, couldn't buy Dookie as I was short of a dollar. Shall go and buy another day then. Hee
Oh yeah, my paper ended my 9.30. Slacked around abit and reached parkway at 10 plus. I realised that shops were only opened at 11 though >.< So went to Borders, take a look at all the awesome books, and read this month's issue of Modern Drummer
And I think I'm such a goner for Physics tmr =(
*panicks* I'll work on my physics over june, I promise!
21st Century Breakdown is seriously one great album. I can't stop listening to it. Go buy it everyone
Posted by trey at 12:16 AM

