Thursday, May 21, 2009
I will work hard
I totally got killed by the A Math paper today. I know Mr Zuraimi is gonna be very disappointed in me when he marks my paper. Even though he's not here to read this, I will work hard during the june holidays to buck up on my A Math
I promise
Today, marks the 3rd last day of my exam. I have no paper tmr, so no school for me. Next would be monday, where I have my A Math paper 2 and Tuesday would be D&T
Went to gym earlier, and after gym was LAN with bong. Fun to play generals and CS after so long
And there's a long list of albums that I want!
Green Day - Dookie
Green Day - Insomniac
Green Day - Nimrod
Green Day - Warning
Metallica - Ride The Lightning
Metallica - Master Of Puppets
Metallica - The Black Album (Metallica)
Metallica - Kill 'Em All
Matchbox Twenty - Exile on Mainstream
ACDC - Black Ice
Haha my birthday is coming soon on 18th June, so if any of you want to get me any or all of the above, you're welcomed to do so! =)))
Posted by trey at 9:21 PM

