Sunday, May 03, 2009
Labour Day
Woke up at about 10/11 in the morning I think. Bummed around online, did my usual Restaurant City stuff (Go play on facebook. It's damn fun)
Had my lunchfast (breakfast plus lunch), and went on with studying, and small breaks here and there. Carried on until 5, and I went for my usual jog. My timing getting better and better =)
Showered and went to meet the 4G dudes. Been a really long time since I saw them. Caught up with quite a number of them. A pity Imran and Nish couldn't make haha. Mj soccer training I think. Max came though. =)
Watched Wolverine. A pretty cool show. Haha. Great catching with them. See them again sometime soon I hope

L1R5 + Ridzwan

4G Cool ppl =)
I really hate writing summaries of my days now. I used to do that so often lah
Posted by trey at 9:12 PM

