Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Mayday
I've slowly gotten used not having you around to talk to
Remember I once told you that I'm getting too reliant on you?
I guess you know what I mean now
I wanna ask you how are you getting along
Whether you're doing fine
If you have been eating well
Is there too much stress at school
Then I realised
Perhaps I was being too selfish
I've been trying to learn to use other things to replace that void
To learn to be more independent
But I can't help but to be reminded that I used to have friend
That I can share my feelings with
But I just overdid it
Take your time
I love Mayday songs a lot these days. Perhaps I should really have gone for their concert when they came Singapore =(
3 days to 21st Century Breakdown!
Posted by trey at 10:44 PM

