Friday, May 15, 2009
My tummy feels weird
I'm having this uncomfortable feeling in my tummy now >.<
Anyways, I pre-ordered my copy of 21st Century Breakdown! I rushed like an idiot to Sembawang Music Store today, after receiving their reply that I need to go to their store to pre-order and make payment on the spot -_-'' I pre-ordered mainly for the poster, but I had another surprise about pre-ordering!
This is the receipt. I bought the album for SGD17.50. Apparently there is a 50% discount for me, which I don't know why either. I checked with Fred (new friend from Sweden, and fellow Green Day fan), he pre-ordered his copy from a swedish website, for 200 kronors. I converted to SGD, and it's 37!
So I think it's possible that the price of this album is really 30 plus, and I got it for half price because I pre-ordered it. It even comes with a limited edition poster for free. Where got so good deal one
But I'm really puzzled by the 50% discount on my receipt. Gonna pick up my copy after all my papers and hot date with Mr Ikhwan. Really looking forward to the album
Time to start figuring out where am I gonna put the poster up in my room. I know my brother's not gonna be happy about this. I'll post pictures of it when I collect it tomorrow!
I'm puzzled by you
Posted by trey at 12:59 AM

