Monday, June 08, 2009
29
A quick post here, before I go and continue with my D&T
Yeah, that's my L1R5 for prelim one. I'm quite disappointed with myself, coz I didn't meet my target of below 20, nor below 25. I only reached my bare minimum of below 30, which I scrapped through anyway
I shall work harder, and stop slacking. I think I've rested enough for the holidays already. Time to get back to work
Went for Nil Sine Labore concert at the Esplanade on Saturday. It was well worth the money. Technically I didn't pay for it, so it was even more awesome
I'm kinda looking forward to Saturday
But yet I am a little scared
I dunno what should I expect to see
Or if anything is gonna come out of it
Lets just pray for the best, though I have no God to pray to
Weight Watch: 83.5kg
Posted by trey at 10:12 PM

