Saturday, June 20, 2009
My 17th Birthday
This is simply the most awesome birthday I had, in 17 years
Before I talk about what I did for birthday, I'll thank all that wished me. Much sorries if I miss anyone out. There's really alot alot
Facebook:
Wang Kai, Erlianna, David, Yong Kang, Ernest, Chloe, Guo Pei, Hans, Peng Hock, Gordon, Nicholas Wong, Qijie, Nathanael, Yi Qi, Hadi, Teck Kian, Benjamin Teo, Ms Sharma, Yun Wei, Gerald, Weng Keong, Haziq, Nasir, Sean Joseph, Yi An, Seng Yew, Yi Wei, Teck Guan, Suzanna
SMS:
Yong Yang, Jonas, Daphne, Yi Qi, Gordon, Pei Yun, Benjamin Koh, Eileen, Gerald, Joseph, Ahmad Amirul, Erlianna, Terence Heng, Wei Jian
Calls:
My auntie from Malaysia
Blog:
Haziq, the only one who wished me through my tagboard
Jerome, Nat, Daniel, Zheng Xian, Zhong Yi, Zheng Yu, Andrew, Terence, Max, Darrell
And the IT Club guys who helped me celebrated school as well

Cheng, Yi Rong, Safi, Bong, Ze Wei, Timothy and all the ITC dudes that were there
Not forgetting Ben and Chloe who helped me celebrate at Ben's house
Also, thanks to all the awesome stuff you guys got me
#1 - Cake (4G friends)

#3 - Topman Gift Card (Sister)
#4 - Armani Exchange Slipper (Ben & Chloe) Super big surprise
#5 - Metallica Kill Em' All Shirt (Pei Yun)
I loved this
And something from Bong? Haha he said he getting me smth. Oh, and a topman shirt which Zheng Yu need to change size. He also got me a M
Sorry if I left anyone out. Too many people wished me, compared to past years. =)
The 4G guys came over to my place to stay after an awesome dinner. Had awesome time all through the night, followed by pool the following afternoon. Went over to Ben's place after that, for some mahjong and a movie. Went over to VS for BBQ after that, where they got me a cake as well. Finally reached home at 10pm
Awesome days =)
Posted by trey at 12:49 AM



