Monday, June 22, 2009
Of CDs...
I bought the David Choi 'Only You' album sometime ago, like 2 weeks back. It was expected to arrive after 2 or 3 weeks, but it came in last Thursday, so it was a really pleasant surprise. Maybe an apt birthday gift for coming in so much earlier
I came home after a long day, to see this package on my table. At first I thought it's a birthday gift from my overseas buddy, or someone decided to mail a gift straight to my house, only to find out it was the CD
For those of you who do not know who David Choi is, you deserve to be slapped. Not. Haha. He's a rising artist, who gain popularity on YouTube. This album of his is self-produced, so I salute him for producing such a professional album all by himself. I support people like him, so how can I not buy this album when it sounds so great
The price tag was a little steep though. About SGD 30 after including the shipping cost and stuff, but it was worth the money

I love receiving packages
David Choi
Album Cover. Pretty awesome
David Choi
Album Tracks
CD. Nicely designed too
He got the whole album preview on YouTube, so your guys can go check it out
Only You album preview
2 of my personal favourite off the album'
Always Hurt
Won't Even Start
Check out his website at
http://www.davidchoimusic.com
Or his YouTube channel at
http://www.youtube.com/user/davidchoimusic
Posted by trey at 8:05 PM

