Sunday, August 09, 2009
calculations and confusions
I read this on my Bro's blog, and sad to say, I found this retardly amusing
I went to the kitchen just now to get a drink, and my mum and dad happened to be there. Apparently, they were in a heated debate over some money issues (more of issues with counting the money). So they decided to engage my help.
The conversation went something like that (after translation):
Mum: Xiang ah, I ask you hor, if I bought 12 packs of XXX (i really cannot remember what was the thing she bought), and it costs $132, and now I want to find out how each pack cost, do I divide 132 with 12 or divide 12 with 132?
*me give stunned look, turned to my dad
Me (to my dad): What do you think?
Dad: That's why we are asking you right, we can't figure it out!
*me give even more stunned look
Me: Please la, this is primary school maths.
Mum: So which one is it?!?!
Me: 132 divide by 12 la! For 2 people who are so good at managing their own finance, I'm appalled you 2 can't figure this out.
Dad: Aiya, sometimes it just don't click the right way.
At this point in time, we've just past the 90 days mark to O's, and to be honest, its freaking me out, seriously. I don't even feel 1/4 prepared. Today, I finally woke up, got off my lazy ass, packed up my room from all the notes scattering here and there, ready to start on my serious revision
From here on out, it's gonna be one hell of a long ride
On another note, I'm damn pretty fucking clueless about what's wrong with me. I need to talk to you, soon =(
Posted by trey at 12:38 AM

