Tuesday, September 29, 2009
9 Oct (Graduation Day)
As much as I do not wish to leave VS, all good things must come to an end, and eventually I have to leave the place I grew up the most in
My grad is coming in 10 days =(
So I've decided to summarise up a list of rules that I broke on a regular basis
Long hair (Way back since in Sec 2, 4 years ago)
Angled socks
Red shoes
Coming late to school regularly
Dyed hair (I came to school in brown hair for almost 2 months last year)
Ponned lessons sometimes
Eating in class
Phone, messaging in class
Climbing into school
I think that's about all
Oh, there was once during holiday extra class in June this year, where I slept at the back of the class until Chia called me out. He scolded me, and I was pissed at him. Not because I was getting scolded, more like I just found the perfect sleeping position and he had to wake me up
Posted by trey at 8:42 PM

