Friday, September 18, 2009
Letter
I know you're reading this. Most probably anyways
You know, I read the letter at least once before I go to sleep every night. I don't know why. Perhaps it's becoming sort of a habit. I remembered all the good times we had. The walks, the talks, the laughter, the bus rides.
All these are becoming distant
The letter you gave me, perhaps it's the only anchor I have left to these beautiful memories. I want to remember. I don't want to forget. I want to tell anyone that ever asked me who was my best friend, that she was an amazing and beautiful person who looked past my flaws and held her hand out to me (most of the time anyway), that she helped to shape and mold me into who I am, even if she doesn't realise it.
The message I sent you that night, those were words from the bottom of my heart. The letter you gave me, it's definitely not trash. Those were the most truthful things you told me in a long time. Perhaps that's the most valuable gift I've ever received from anyone; heartfelt words from a friend whom I love and cherish so much.
Posted by trey at 1:36 AM

