Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Walks

A good 8 hours of hardwork, made me feel slightly smarter. I only have about another 50 of these sessions before I'll take my O's. Surprisingly, I enjoy my sessions at the Burger King. Anyone who wants to join me are welcomed to do so. I suppose I'll be spending most of my time there now, when I'm not in school
Walks after study sessions are awesome, too. It's times like these, when I realise how much Man are destroying the Earth, truly. I am trying to capture as much of these beautiful moments as I can. Even tonight, the area was already infested with much of Man's interference. The swimming pool, the basketball courts, the vehicles, pretty much got me annoyed
As I was walking, I recalled the previous times I went there, scenarios of her I played back in my mind. Then that day came back again. I remembered it vividly. The words I spoke, the tears I shed, the emotions that ran through me, how my heard sank and how the felt the world collapsed in front of my eyes. I remembered how my words were trembling. She was right; I'll never forget the emotions I felt that day. I still remembered how much I wanted to fight. I struggled to pull my fists.
I can forgive, but I can't forget.
Posted by trey at 10:41 PM

