Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Retaining
Just a quick post, about retaining
Promos results are out or mostly out. Heard news of friends retaining, and some are also on the verge of retaining. There's one who's a really good friend too. I'm feeling quite sad for them, and this also reminded me of myself 2 years back
If you really retain, don't worry. It's just another phase of your life. The year will pass by very fast, and make the best out of this
I remember that Mr Low told me before, 'Sometimes in life you have to take detour to get to your destination, but you'll get there one way or another. And sometimes by taking a detour, you will see so much more'
Oh yeah. When I retained, I thought to myself 'Who the fuck retains at Sec 3. Oh wait, there's me'
4 days to O's. Peace out everyone
Posted by trey at 9:11 PM

