Sunday, November 15, 2009
Mood: Alright
Talking about blogs, I've been neglecting this poor kid right here for too long. Then again, as I've said before, my blog's a reflection of my mood. If I ain't got anything up here, means there's nothing much on my mind. Could be good or bad
The big thing is now over, and I refer to the big O's when I say that. I feel accomplished, but at the same time lost. What have made up the bulk of my mind, my life, my time, has suddenly all disappeared. That moment when the PSC announced that we are dismissed, my life as a Secondary School student had officially ended
Things doesn't feel so real anymore. I still wake up, and wonder what should I study. Then I'll realise, O's are over, do something fun
And it dawn to me, nothing's fun anymore
Posted by trey at 3:55 PM

