Thursday, November 19, 2009
Mood: Slightly annoyed, but excited

Isn't this such a beautiful phone
After some long stories, discussions, talks, and whatever, I'm getting this phone. So I woke up this morning, went on to the SingTel shop online, extremely excited to make an order for the X1, only to be stuck at some error 'The sponsor document is missing'
I was freaking annoyed, and even more when I called the SingTel hotline multiple times, and none of them knew what to do. All the methods they asked me to try did not work, and they just kept saying, go to the Hello!Shop to make your purchase. I even came up with bullshit story of me flying overseas tomorrow and that I have to make the purchase online today as X1 was going to be discontinued soon, to make them think faster and help me solve my problem
Their reply? I'll refer you another department and they will call you back soon. And they never did. I was this close to smashing my phone, when I finally decided to give the technical department one last chance. I called, the lady advised me a few things, and when I insisted that whatever I tried did not work as I've been calling SingTel the whole morning, she did something they should have done 10 years ago
She took my order through the phone. Thumbs up for that. Now I've made my order, and I'm waiting for the call from the Sales Department
They'll call me back, I hope, I wish, I pray, I wait
ps: And I'm gonna try get myself a $50 discount for wasting my freaking time
Posted by trey at 2:17 PM

