Saturday, December 05, 2009
Mood: Normal/Sick
Supposed to have gone to gym this morning, but I woke up with a bit of a sore throat, plus I felt really tired, so I chose to sleep in instead. Plans for afternoon was off as well. Speaking of which, Yun Wei and Erly should be cam-whoring over at Sentosa right now
I'm half tempted to go look for them but I'm deadass lazy to even left my house right now. Everyone's flying overseas for holidays, and I'm stuck in Singapore all these while. Even plans to head over to M'sia to visit relatives are like difficult to execute, due to all our busy schedules.
Supposed to be working, but apparently training course dates can't be finalised, so no work until I attend the course. O's been over for 3 weeks. Haven't really done much productive stuff, except for helping around the house with various stuff that my mum asks me to. Oh, and watching a lot of quality movies
Saving Private Ryan (I watched it twice)
Black Hawk Down
Coach Carter
Bourne Trilogy
Public Enemies
And various others. I'll highly recommend these movies with the exception of Public Enemies. Depp was cool and stuff, but maybe it's just me, I couldn't appreciate the movie
Maybe it's time to catch up with old friends and all. Maybe
Posted by trey at 4:07 PM

