Saturday, January 09, 2010
Mood: I think I'm gonna fall flat on my face soon
And so results are coming. I'm not that nervous now. I'm more curious actually. Hah. But that aside, crashed at Darrell's house yesterday
It actually started pretty normal actually. The plan was to: go dinner, play lan, and go home. But the minute I met up with Nat and rest, Nat asked me 'You never bring anything uh, we tonning at Darrell's house later'
My 1st reaction was 'wtf' in my mind. So after dinner and L4D2, I went over to Darrell's place. He just got a Wii, so we played some Wii, abit of bridge, but everyone wanted to at about 2am coz some of them go back VS playing match in the morning
Zhong Yi and I just slept in the living room. Ok, the 2 of us didn't sleep at all. We spent the whole night talking, and it reminded me why he's brother. Hee. Anyways, it was an awesome night spent talking to him. Seems like he's planning his future well too >.< I'm really happy for him hahahah. All the best bro
Yeah, so I came home without sleeping, went for a long jog and eventually jogged to gym. Guess what, I'm not gonna sleep yet. Going Temasak Poly open house later to find drew, and meeting up with some other friends later at night. But I'm already tired. Shit
Posted by trey at 11:18 AM

