Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Mood: Nostalgic
Just felt like reading my old blog posts, and read some funny ones, sad ones, happy ones, and all these posts really brings me back
There was this one I wrote about O's, on 30th March 2009
Classic quote - 'I'm a winner before I was even born. I know it'
Another one I wrote about py on 16th Feb
A song I wrote titled '8 Seconds To Heaven', posted 28th May 2009. Now that I look at it, it's kinda nonsense
Some notable quotes personally posted on 15th July 2007
A leader is a failure if he do not have trust on his members
-John Zheng
You are always right and I'm always wrong, and this is the theory we have been working on for the past few months
-Goh Ze Wei
The past few chairman of IT Club have their own strength. Safi is good in technical stuff, Terence is very efficient, Warran is good at using his manpower. What's yours?
-Mr Alvin You
One which talked about rock music on 28th June 2009
Some of the more emotional posts in September 2009
These brings me back alot of memories. Those are the things that happened, that shaped me to who I am now. I can now remember the events clearly, from NEWDC in 2007, to me retaining, to some fond times I had, to what I might wanna call heartbreaking experiences
I'll continue blogging, so that I'll be able to keep these memories. We are not supposed to dwell in the past, but memories are there to remind us of who we are
Posted by trey at 4:39 AM

