Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Mood: Satisfied

Today was the release of our O Level results
A year of hardwork boils down to this day. Honestly speaking, I actually expected a better score. 15. When I saw 15, I was a little shock, and also disappointed too. I couldn't believe it when I saw the breakdown of my score though. B3 for everything, except Mother Tongue and D&T
It's was pretty hilarious. Suddenly, it dawned to me that I actually scored a THREE for my A Math and Physics. Those who were in 4E, know that I almost wanted to drop Physics as I got F9 for prelim 2, and also F9 for A Math
Bit by bit, I realise that I didn't do so badly after all. Although there's some disappointment here and there, overall, I'm really satisfied with what I've achieved. I did not disappoint my parents, my friends, hopefully my school, and definitely not myself. The most important thing is that I did not regret anything. I felt that I did my best, and that alone should suffice
To some people I may be doing self consolation, but that's truly how I feel. The most important thing is that I am now able to move on to my next stage of my educational life
Of course I could not have done this without my teacher; FT Miss Leow, AFT and Eng Teacher Mrs Jennifer Ouyang, E and A Math Mr Zuraimi, Chemistry Mrs Felicia Wong, Physics Mr Imran, D&T Miss Reyna Choo, and not forgetting my Principal Mr Low Eng Teong
And to my friends who's supported me all the way; Zhong Yi, Zheng Yu, Daniel, Zheng Xian, Drew, Teo,Nat, Rome, Max, Darrell, Chloe, Cheryl, Erly, Yun Wei, Gordon, Ryan, Safi, Leroy and many many many others that I might have left out here
Really appreciated that Teo and Zhong Yi came all the way to VS to support me today even though their school are in the West. Zhong Yi said something today that made me really touched too. It might just be a passing remark, but it meant a lot. He told Mr Low 'Last time he was there for us, so today we are all here for him'
Really, thank you, to all of you
Posted by trey at 12:20 AM

