Thursday, February 04, 2010
Mood: Happy/Sad
Some updates in my life:
1. Went to visit wan yesterday. I'm still in kinda of a shock actually. I sincerely hope that he'll fully recover man
2. I found a job! It's paying 6.50 an hour. With this pay, I'll be able to get my iMac when I start poly in April
3. I'm single for the 18th year!
4. I'm so bored at home I started watching Gundam Wing, after re-watching Seed and 00, but I cannot take it anymore. The Gundams in Wing are just, so damn slow, and the way they talk is just, argh. Story and emotional level wise, I think 00 is the best. Hands down. They actually had a lot people dying
5. My workplace is at Clark Quay!
6. I joined the SBS adult fare club >.<]
Some pictures

'You Buy We Spread' - What kind of slogan is this

The 107 I took today, looked yummy though

Check out the sofa LOL

John Mayer @ Rob Thomas, I just find this amusing, and mildly entertaining
Posted by trey at 6:53 PM

